oEnAgE FTB1 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oEnAgE FTB1 Clan

oEn Stands United

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

oEn Commandments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Highest.Point
Administrator
Administrator
Highest.Point

oEn Commandments Empty
PostSubject: oEn Commandments   oEn Commandments I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Welcome to the oEn website, for those of you that don't know General Diamonds is Leader and creator of oEn. Any new member that joins this site or clan must pass a 2 week probation period before you will receive passwords or site rights. This is for precautionary reasons "Ex: If your not planning to stay long or are a spy in this clan." We here at oEn are a family and community clan which respect one another and there opinions. Please read the site rules and oEn commandments as they will help you understand oEn better. If you are not aware oEn can be found on multiple games from FTB1, FTB2, FTB3, Metal Gear, Socom Confrontations, COD4 MW, COD MW2, & AVA. Soon we will be on COD Black Ops. I am here to assist any member of this clan so feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Also You may contact any of the branch leaders who all can reach me with any questions you have. I am asking all new members to respect each other as you want to be respected. Remember I can & will, ban or kick out any member of this clan from any branch if they do not show proper respect to all oEn members no matter which game they play. As I said I am the True Leader of all oEn no matter which game you play. So please do not force me to tell your branch leader to kick you out the clan, because they will if I tell them too. No disrespect intended, just want to make sure we all respect each other old & new members. With that said, WELCOME TO oEn.

Here are oEn Commandments since you wont be able to see them until your oEn Member site rights are given.

1-Respect EVERYONE including non oEn members. {This violation can get you kicked from the clan}

2-Do not camp, unless u have a sniper rifle or you are the last 1 alive from ur team. {this violation can get probation}

3-Practice for ELITE ROSTER, if ur not on ELITE ROSTER u cant go to war.

4-No one but 1rst LT. and up can set up wars. {this can get you probation if you are lower rank then 1rst LT.}

5-Take any problem to the high ranks. If u have a problem wit any oEn member take it to a password room with a high rank present. {this Violation can lead to probation or Automatically Kicked Out the clan.}

6-No clan hopping. If u get caught u get automatically kicked out of oEn.

7-If u leave the clan there is no coming back.

8-Dont give out any password. Only ranks can. {Automatically Kicked Out}

9-Whatever we talk in a meeting room stays in there, there is no reason why any non oEn member should know our business. {Automatically Kicked out}

10-Do not Recruit anyone without a mike {for members who are in already without mike this does not pertain to you.}{For those who Recruit if you do violate this rule, you can lose your rank.}Unless its someone we know without mike. Rule Temp Canceled.

11-Do Not Recruit Any Noobs. Minimum requirements to join oEn is 12 -15 kills no more then 10 deaths average per game..{if you do you could lose your rank.}

12-No hacking on your fellow oEn brothers "NO EXCUSES", unless there is a hacker present in the room and he/she is hacking then defend your clan. {This can lead to probation or Getting Automatically Kicked out.}

13-If you cant follow or you Dont agree with these rules oEn is not for you, the door is open..LEAVE!!! Dont waist our time, We wont waist yours.
Back to top Go down

oEn Commandments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oEnAgE FTB1 Clan :: Welcome to the oEn Site :: Site Rules-
Jump to: