oEnAgE FTB1 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oEnAgE FTB1 Clan

oEn Stands United

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xat Smilies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Highest.Point
Administrator
Administrator
Highest.Point

Xat Smilies Empty
PostSubject: Xat Smilies   Xat Smilies I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:55 pm

(smile)(biggrin)(wink)(eek)(tongue)(cool)(mad)(confused)(redface)(frown)(crying)(sleepy)(nod)(scn)(d)(un)(crs)(sry)(a)(pirate)(vampire)(kiss)(star)(rolleyes)(gagged)(nme)(swt)(roll)(rofl)(chkl)(inlove)(blk)(xp)(eyes)(smirk)(ill)(omg)(what)(cry2)(swear)(yawn)(puke)(zip)(mischief)(think)(yum)(hello)(dead)(o_o)(goo)(smirk2)(beye)(wary)(shock)(xd)(cyc)(wt)(chew)(contempt)(fedup)(jolly)(no)(rolling)(sad)(pty)(ashamed)(shifty)(twitch)(tipsy)(spin2)(look)(aghast)(annoyed)(astonished)(evil)(sinister)(smug)(sour)(um)(ugc)(x)(chest)(gst)(alien)(sonic)(inv3)(inv2)(inv)(pmg)(pm)(kirb)(eye)(8ball)(tox)(bot)(bby)(shadow)(mario)(luigi)(mushroom)(yoshi)(countb)(ness)(smashball)(mephiles)(tri)(lucario)(nights)(mangekyou)(3tomoe)(homer)(dv)(beast)(beaker)(kermit)(lolwut)(hk)(xj9)(mewtwo)(arbiter)(pikachu)(pball)(wwe)(sm)(a1)(nko)(x3)(dog)(cat)(pig)(mk)(penguin)(mo)(t)(i)(o)(b)(c)(pie)(cotton)(ccc)(cc)(bear)(panda)(so)(sb)(oo)(p)(ph)(dmd)(bin)(ush)(ipod)(ip)(sun)(bio)(scb)(boy)(grl)(n)(y)(u)(l)(li)(f)(r)(rain)(rad)(pgm)(mgp)(ao)(star)(note)(hex)(yy)(moon)(rubik)(cir)(cdy)(clover)(ghat)(egg)(hly)(mtoe)(xstk)(xtre)(xday)(sman)(g)(snta)(deer)(stickman)(stickman2)(stickman3)(stickairguitar)(stickkungfu)(stickangry)(stickymca)(danny)(turkey)(ss)(qbone)(mc)(hippo)(cry)(argue)(champagne)(hearts)(confetti)(amy)(mate)(okp)(nop)(mario8)(lb)(hearts)(paint)(surprise)(magic8ball)(airplane)(parachute)(dynamite)(lips)(bomb)(fireworks)(pull)(shark)(blood)(globe)(bugs)(grumpy)(snow)(gifts)

These are all the smilies you can do in the Xat chat on the Portal page.
I know you dont know what they look like but try them out and see what you think of them.
Back to top Go down
Xx.kabron.xX
Administrator
Administrator
Xx.kabron.xX

Xat Smilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xat Smilies   Xat Smilies I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Thnx lol I'm a noon to that chat box lol
Back to top Go down
https://oen-clan.forumotion.com
Highest.Point
Administrator
Administrator
Highest.Point

Xat Smilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xat Smilies   Xat Smilies I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:26 pm

lol its all good bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xat Smilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xat Smilies   Xat Smilies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xat Smilies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
oEnAgE FTB1 Clan :: Chat :: Spam Pit-
Jump to: